Partner with us for easier closings
You’re a busy attorney. We get it. That’s why we created our Attorney-Agent ALLIANCE Program. Join ALLIANCE and you become an agent for our underwriters while receiving your title search and closing services through Prairie Title. We offer you and your clients professional closers, competitive pricing, and accurate and up-to-date searches and commitments. Our services cover residential lending of any sort — first or second mortgages, refinancing, equity loans — as well as commercial lending, including office, retail, industrial, multifamily, and hotel. See below for some of the many benefits of partnering with Prairie Title, including helpful resources like PrairieSecure. This tool allows you to process title orders securely and efficiently online and access your title commitments and closing documents. It is especially helpful for accessing clients’ signed ALTA Master Settlement Statements during tax season.
For all inquiries or to schedule an appointment, please call 708-386-7900 or email us.
Our Attorney ALLIANCE Program
ALLIANCE membership will help you grow your real estate practice and the income you receive on residential and commercial transactions. Benefits of ALLIANCE membership include:
- Direct access to our experienced team of title professionals
- Close at any of our 11 locations or in your office
- Policies underwritten by seven of the nation’s leading title insurers
- Excellent training and comprehensive support services, including expert underwriting assistance
- Greater income on real estate transactions
- Ability to order municipal stamps for your closing
- Following commitment approval, Prairie Title can act as your assistant to generate closing documents
- Processing of water certifications and zoning certifications for the City of Chicago and surveys for the metropolitan area
Construction, Economy, Fannie Mae, Fraud, Mortgages, Real Estate Market, Remote Online Notarization (RON)
News Digest - September 1, 2021
Bitcoin, Construction Industry, Mortgage Trends, NAHB, Real Estate Market