Partner with us for easier closings
You’re a busy attorney. We get it. That’s why we created our Attorney-Agent ALLIANCE Program. Join ALLIANCE and you become an agent for our underwriters while receiving your title search and closing services through Prairie Title. We offer you and your clients professional closers, competitive pricing, and accurate and up-to-date searches and commitments. Our services cover residential lending of any sort — first or second mortgages, refinancing, equity loans — as well as commercial lending, including office, retail, industrial, multifamily, and hotel. See below for all the many benefits of partnering with Prairie Title.
For all inquiries or to schedule an appointment, please call 708-386-7900 or email us.
Our Attorney ALLIANCE Program
ALLIANCE membership will help you grow your real estate practice and the income you receive on residential and commercial transactions. Benefits of ALLIANCE membership include:
- Direct access to our experienced team of title professionals
- Close at any of our 11 locations or in your office
- Policies underwritten by seven of the nation’s leading title insurers
- Excellent training and comprehensive support services, including expert underwriting assistance
- Greater income on real estate transactions
- Following commitment approval, Prairie Title can act as your assistant to generate closing documents
- Processing of water certifications and zoning certifications for the City of Chicago and surveys for the metropolitan area
ALTA, Assurance, Commercial Real Estate, COVID-19, Fannie Mae, Fraud, Mortgage Payoffs, Real Estate Market, Remote Ink-Signed Notarizations (RIN), Remote Online Notarization (RON), SECURE Notarization Act of 2021, Wire Transfers
June 3, 2021
Attorneys, Commercial Real Estate, National Association of Realtors, Notarization, Real Estate, Real Estate Market